|Read clipboard||Clear clipboard||Copy to clipboard|
|Save the content from clipboard to a file||Erase all content from clipboard||Copy values to clipboard|
Reads the clipboard content and saves it to a file. The files are saved to the C:\Users<Username>\ElectroNeek by default.
The value is also saved to the
clipboard_content variable. The "Save value to variable clipboard_content" activity is created automatically.
Wait before, sec
Allows you to set the delay in seconds before the action is executed.
Wait after, sec
Allows you to set the delay in seconds after the action has been performed.
Contains an annotation of the activity. The input text will be displayed above the activity name.
This activity may be suitable when a bot has to copy text to the clipboard and then process this text or paste it somewhere else.
Clears the clipboard content.
Contains an annotation to the activity. The input text will be displayed above the activity name.
This activity may be considered a fail-safe option when you need to ensure the clipboard is cleared before further manipulations.
Copy to clipboard
Copies a value to the clipboard.
- Set a value: lets you input the value manually. Examples: Some text, 122.
- Calculate a value: lets you use JS to define a specific value. Example: some_variable * 2, someArray.length.
- Save the previous step result: lets you set the variable value using the result or output of the previous activity block.
- Wait before, sec: lets you set a delay before actual activity execution.
- Wait after, sec: lets you set a delay after the activity execution.
This activity may be suitable when a robot has to automate applications or websites that use the clipboard content.
Updated about 1 month ago